Tuesday 2 October 2012

Makai has something to say...

Our little Makai is 6 months today and so very different from the little 2-month-old he was when we left Canada! While he is very well loved here, it’s still terribly sad not to be able to share his sweetness with our dear friends and family at home. One of the things I miss most is having our parents dote on our kids. I wish you could all know and love him the way you do Cody. So…. here he is, in full colour, happy and willing to tell you all a little about himself. Enjoy!


In case a little translation is needed, here’s a few main points he was hoping to get across…
- I love to play with my brother. I watch him ride his bicycle, I grab his hair, and I put his cars in my mouth.
- I have 2 teeth- they both came a month ago over a very painful weekend.
- I smile at everyone. I am much like my big brother- friendly and cheerful:)
- I have been sitting by myself since I was 5 months.
- I work hard at moving across the room and always find a way to get the toy I want… I roll and scoot and get places already!
- I am very nice to my mommy… I sleep well at naps and nighttime.
- I haven’t started eating solid food regularly- Mommy isn’t looking forward to the extra work it will be. I've tried bananas a few times but I'm not so sure about them yet.

And if you REALLY want to get to know him, hop on a plane and come see his cuteness for yourself! A little cuddle with Makai just might be worth the long and expensive trip:)

No comments:

Post a Comment