Monday 16 September 2013

a 3rd birthday party for a sweet boy!

Cody turned three this month. So we celebrated with lots of friends! We had 16 little kids in the house, along with about 16 adults. And then right after they left, we welcomed another batch of 16 for Peace Church and another birthday cake! We are SO blessed by so many lovely people in our lives here. While we definitely missed friends and family at home (and Cody kept asking if his cousins were coming to his party!), we couldn't feel more loved here :)






I feel so incredibly blessed by the life of our little Codykins. Its all the little moments of sweetness and silliness.... like when he sees his brothers' nose is runny and gets a kleenex and wipes it for him, or when he brings me a toy car if I seem upset... "this will make you feel better, Mommy." Or when he recounts stories of riding "jumping motorcycles" up the mountain, or tells me I look pretty. Or when he tells his friends about Jesus calming the storms and says, "Shalom, be still." Sweet Cody, you melt my heart. We love you so dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment